Most of the time, my posts take pretty long to write. There are things that I have to research, or think about, or find a way to express (the fact that I am not writing in my mother tongue doesn't help either!). However, there is always time for an exception - and today is the day for that. Because today my post is not about info and new things that I have learnt and want to share. In fact, it could only be an one-word-post only: Thanks.
I want to thank 2 of my friends in the blogosphere for this award, Willoughby and Raoulysgirl. I don't know if this is possible or allowed, but I definitely want to thank them BOTH.
Their amazing blogs are "Who has the thyme?" and "This stop Willoughby". In the highly unlikely case you haven't checked them yet, do so!
The 10 blogs (and people), to whom I would like to give an award, are:
- Pamela from Pam-fried family life, for her hilarious posts about the craziness of having a family with 5 children - and making it happen, one step at a time, every day. She is truly inspiring for me.
- Tatoos and teething rings, because I like her humour and the freshness of her writing.
- Thamesmarino from Yesterday's tomorrow, because she is a living example of how things, no matter what, CAN get better and I admire her strength, sincerity, and the fact that she has the courage to take photos without primping! LOL
- Robin and Grant from Grant and Robins Travels, because we share the same passion for travelling and adventure.
- 5th from The 5th sister, due to the fact that she always gives the best advice (seriously, I am tired of agreeing with her), and her fresh and unbiased perspective on things (ok, of course I like that she is a fan of all-that-is-Greek too! LOL)
- Sweet Katie from Katie's corner, for her delicious cooking and baking ideas.
- La Gitana from Looking beyond food, for her creativity and motivation to get fit and eat better.
- Keri from Twilight's sanctuary, because... seriously, who doesn't like Keri?
- ChristineM from Marvelously Mundane, for her creations and her persistence of "turning the frown upside-down".
- And, last but not least, a new find, Forty something and counting , by thraserswife, for the most well-written post about models and eating... I am so anxious to read more!
If you want to give this award too, you can see the rules here.
So friends, enjoy your awards and please... KEEP BLOGGING (and commenting)!